A Fish and Naming the Boat


This is Jax's latest creation from his 3-D Design class--a pinata!!  He's pretty proud of it.  I told him if I saw that thing in the lake I would totally think it was a real fish!  We're saving it for his Graduation Celebration in a couple of weeks!



Kevin spent the day getting ready for their trip.  He and the boys have been trying to come up with a name for the boat ever since we got it 2 years ago.
The day I delivered Baby Kevin, Jackson told his Dad, "I just don't ever want to forget him".  The next day when I got home from the hospital the first thing Jax said to me was, "Me and Dakota have been talking and we want to name the boat after the baby."  I loved that idea and thought it would be a great way to help them remember Baby Kevin.



So today they made it official!




Popular Posts