Baby Kevin in My Heart

The husband and the sons are getting ready to head to St George for their annual Beck Man Trip.  So the wife asked the husband to spend the day with her today before he leaves.  He had tons to do but dropped everything to spend the day with me.  We went to breakfast and to a session at the Jordan River Temple.  Then we went to lunch and a movie.  Saw the Avengers.  We both got a great big waffle cone for the movie.  We've been eating way too many treats the past couple of weeks.  We like to think it helps with the grieving process :)  We both agreed the day after Memorial Day the treats have to stop!



My mom and my sisters watched the girls while we were away.  Mom and Natalie finished my laundry and cleaned my floors.  Mom's and sisters are the best!




Janie asked me today, Mom, can you feel Baby Kevin in your heart?  I told her, Yes, I feel him in my heart every day, do you you feel Baby Kevin in your heart?  She responded No, I feel Poochie (She calls Lilly Poochie) in my heart. 





Comments

Kimmy said…
Hahaha, I love that Janie has poochie in her heart! She is so funny. Glad you got to have a date with your lover before the man trip, grateful Natalie could stay with you and help that happen! She looks great in that pic you posted! Love that she brought her margarita drink with her!!

Popular Posts