To Do Lists



Today I had a short list of things to do...

1-Go to the temple
2-Go to the store for milk and fruits/veggies
4-Pick up flowers for Grandma Linda
4-Go to the Roof with Kevin's family for Grandma Linda's birthday!
That's all I did. 
The rest of the day I spent on "chair rest" in my recliner.  I bribed three daughters with ice cream to rub my feet




The husband was much more productive than I was.  Here's his list...

1-Help the boys with their lawns
2-Do some yard work out at the tow yard
3-Pick up the dryer for the kids laundry room (now I can check that off my "before the baby comes to do list":)
4-Buy a new drill
5-Finish installing the motion light for the backyard.




He's learned a thing or two from Papa Tom (the Electrical Contractor) over the years.

Comments

Popular Posts