School

Gracie and Janie have become "best buddies" (Janie's latest thing is to tell people "you're my best buddy") over the last few months. This afternoon they spent hours in the pantry playing school. Janie can't wait to go to school!
My appointment with Dr Byrne went well today. Kevin is measuring normal and his heartbeat sounds great. It looks like he'll be making his debut the week of May 6th! Just 3 weeks away. So much to do before then...a few things on my to do list are:
-Get Jackson's graduation announcement ready
-Fill the freezer and pantry
-Take out the girls Spring/Summer clothes and put away Winter clothes
-Get Kevin through finals (no effort on my part but I'm pulling for him :)
-Replace the dryer in the kids laundry room
-Dentist appointments for 6 kids
-Haircuts for the boys
-About 100 things that need cleaning :)

Comments

Natalie said…
So I did some math for you!
100 things to clean divided by 7 divided by 3 equals...only 4.7 chores a week for everyone in the house but mom and Lily! How great is that...you just send me the list and I will get that chore chart made right up! Bribe them with Pretty Paparazzi Points, it works wonders at my house. I know that this will go great with Jackson...he can give his jewelry it to his girlfriend, and Dakota can use his as Mother's Day gifts for Grandma's and Kevin can use his points to get you something awesome for mothers day!!!! See how easy...a little math, a little motivation and the work is done and you don't have to lift a finger! :) And everyone is feeling fancy! I will run you a great deal on the jewelry! ;)
Natalie said…
It's the least I could do being soooooooooooo far away, and yet wanting to be there RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Popular Posts