Chair Rest

I spent a lot of the morning resting in my recliner with my two cute girls. We read a few Winnie the Pooh books and watched a whole lot of Sesame Street. None of my kids have been interested in Sesame Street but lately Janie seems to like it. My mom tells me all us kids grew up watching it and she maintains that it was Sesame Street that taught us our letters and numbers--getting us ready to start Kindergarten. That show saved her thousands in pre-school expenses :)


Later in the afternoon we headed back to the school for round 2 of the talent show...
Gracie told the crowd to "Buckle up folks it's gonna be a looong ride!" and then played Devil's Dream on her fiddle

Kloe and her friend Sadie did a great job singing Taylor Swift's "Speak Now". She informed me that next year they plan to sing Taylor's "Why Ya Gotta Be So Mean".

Popular Posts