35 Weeks


35 weeks--about 2 weeks to go. 
I've wondered if as it got closer to the baby's birth I might turn into a basket case and dread the pregnancy coming to a close, but for the last several days I've been feeling so calm about the delivery and actually looking forward to it--just like my other pregnancies.  I'm excited to meet our little guy and I am anxious to find out what God has in store for him and our family.  Kevin asked me earlier today how I'm holding up and if I'm having breakdowns when he isn't around.  He's very sweet and tells me often I can handle things however I need to--both now and after we have the baby.  Honestly I haven't had any major breakdowns for a while and I feel very grateful and very happy with the life I have and the family I've been given.



Janie "reading" to Lilly from her little Book of Mormon.




Popular Posts