We Went Our Separate Ways...

We started today with a session at the St. George Temple...

And then we kissed and went our separate ways. Kevin went fishing all by himself...
He was practically giddy about it! Yes, he goes fishing a lot but he's never the one fishing. He's always busy helping the boys or driving the boat. Today he fished and caught his very first Bass! It's been a long time since I've seen him that excited about anything :)



While Kevin was puttering around the lake I went to lunch with my aunt Jill and my two cousins Erica and Emily to celebrate my aunt Jill's birthday. Back 20ish years ago I lived with them for about 6 months while I went to Utah State...Erica and Emily were so little then, and now they are all grown up and such cute Mamas!


Erica treated us to pedicures (a girl can never have too many pedicures :) Thanks Erica!

Kevin and I reunited for Thai/Chinese food for dinner, frozen yogurt and we were supposed to go to a movie but by 9pm we were wiped out and opted for sleep instead :)




Popular Posts