Sewing, Catching Up and Sleeping

Today I went over to my mom's to sew baby Kevin's little froggie towel. She has an industrial sewing machine--it's very fancy and very fast! My mom and dad have been in Texas the last couple of weeks visiting my sister Tricia and her family, so it was great to see them and catch up. We talked about how my niece Haylee surprised them and played a piano solo in sacrament meeting. She is amazing both on the piano and the violin. She played "The Armies of Helaman" and did a beautiful job. I caught them up on all the kids and yesterday's Dr appointment. We also had a lengthy discussion about the cons of iPhones--yes we know they are amazing and yes we also know we are among the very few who don't yet have one and don't plan on getting one :) PS--the towel was pretty much the easiest and fastest thing I've ever sewn and turned out so cute! I need to make a bath towel for Lilly too.





One tired girl who lost her skirt...


Popular Posts