Dear Megan,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you--and even though I am horrible at calling/texting/skyping I love you and miss you! I hope you are all settled in your new place and still having lots of fun Boston adventures!
You have been on my mind even more than usual as I have been searching online for a birth photographer. Looking through blog after blog of birth photos brought back all the memories of Lilly's birth! I'm so glad you could share it with us and I so love all the pictures you took! (If you missed Lilly's birth story you can see it here or here )
I think I've found a good fit for baby Kevin's birth story. You can see Heather's birth photography here
She's also been published in two fishing magazines--which really sealed the deal for us!
Anyway, I sure do love you sister and thanks again for showing me around Boston last month! Fun times and great memories!

Gracie has been home sick the last couple of days :( Today she and Janie built a fort to watch movies in.

Emmy is working hard to earn her Young Women's Medallion in the next few months. Today she finished this very cute bag with the help of her Grandma Linda! She even coordinated her outfit to match! So cute!


Popular Posts