Cookies and a Baby Update

Kloe tried out for the talent show today. She usually plays the violin but this year she wanted to sing a duet with her friend Sadie--they sang Taylor Swift's Speak Now
I decided to have cookies ready for when she got home from school--to either celebrate or sweeten the blow.

Turns out she won't find out if she made it until tomorrow.

Turns out Lilly Bug loves chocolate chip cookies with her peaches!


Baby Kevin update: March has been a great month! I don't think I've had any breakdowns :). I have felt continual peace--so grateful for that. We made it to 31 weeks! Should he come at 37 weeks (when most of my babies have been born) that's only 6 weeks away. I have mixed emotions. Part of me would like to just stay pregnant. Despite the ups and downs, the pregnancy has felt normal on my end and little Kevin is so active and busy. I sometimes wonder if he ever sleeps! Even though we can't hold him, he's with me and I feel like our family is complete. A part of me is excited for his birth. I so want to meet this little guy and I feel like we will meet him and be able to get to know him. And then another part of me feels anxious when I think about "what comes next" after he's born. So many unknowns. We have an ultrasound next week. The one thing none of the ultrasounds have been able to see is Kevin's face. His little hands were always covering it. When they told us he had a cleft palate I assumed that he had a cleft lip as well but I've since found out they are separate and he may not have the cleft lip. Hopefully we'll see improvements from our last ultrasound 9 weeks ago.



Comments

Popular Posts