10 Years of Federation

Today marked our 10th year of Violin Federation!


Aunt Tami and Mama Linda have been to every single one of them!
The girls and I have a love/hate relationship with federation. We love improving our violin skills (actually I love that they improve their vioin skills, I have none) and earning trophies (it takes a minimum of 3 years to earn a trophy, not like sports where they give you a participation trophy just for showing up :), but we hate the stress of it all. Both girls earned Superior ratings and we couldn't be happier to have this behind us! Getting the girls songs ready was especially stressful this year.


Cynthia has accompanied the girls for the last 6 years (thank goodness! I tried accompanying Emmy one year and I had to practice hours and hours and hours, I'm a below average piano player at best)

The husband and I are headed South next week to celebrate our anniversary. I'm hoping for flip flop weather and decided to treat myself to a pedicure :)

Popular Posts