A Slow Snow Day

Today I had very few items on my "to do" list and no where I had to be. I usually enjoy these kinds of days where I can take a break and re-group but the slowness of the day gave me way too much time to think about this sweet baby of mine and all the unknowns ahead of us. Most days I think I'm strong enough to handle whatever the future holds for the baby and our family but today it just felt like way too much.
Thank you to my sister Tricia who listened to me today, and recommended a little book she'd recently read, written by a mother who had a Trisomy 13 baby. I finished it in about an hour and although I sobbed through parts of it, it made me feel so much better and I am grateful for the perspective of the mother who wrote it.

Tired Janie :)

What a way to welcome in March!

Comments

Popular Posts