Popscicles for Breakfast & a Fun Lunch
For breakfast this morning Dakota pulled out his homemade lemonade Popsicles for he and Jax...
This girl is feeling much better! She lost her appetite for a couple of days but this morning after her shower she asked for her lunch (I make her a lunch every morning when I make the rest of the kids). She had all of it eaten by 10am!
I spent the afternoon with Daryl and Jana! We met at Daryl's house for lunch to celebrate Jana's year of projects! Check out all her hard work...
-Daryl's new iPad and how she and her husband Hank are taking iPad classes at the Apple store (her grand kids think it is so cool they are keeping up with technology and so do I!)
-Our children (and Daryl's Grands and Greats!)
-Our church callings. Did you know Daryl's favorite calling was serving with Hank as Mission Presidents in The Netherlands.
One of the things I love about Daryl is her eternal perspective on mothering and homemaking. She has such a positive outlook on things and I am grateful for the way she's influenced my life.

