Cupcakes and Cajun Chicken

Our Saturday started off with breakfast at the Highland HS Baseball Auction/Fundraiser. All the parents had to donate items for the auction so I asked our sweet friend Amy (the cupcake queen) to make cupcakes for me. We donated 6 of these cute boxes full of cupcakes! Lemon, Red Velvet and her new flavor, Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes! The Lemon are my favorite but those Peanut Butter Cupcakes run a close second! Thanks so much Amy!




My brother Rob and his daughter Lyla flew in from Arizona this morning.
With Rob in town and my mom having a birthday last week we thought it was 2 good reasons to celebrate so we headed to Red Lobster--one of Mom's favorite restaurants.

I think I've been to Red Lobster twice in my whole life, which makes sense since I'm anti-fish. But tonight Kevin ordered some kind of chicken/linguine/cajun something and we loved it! So Red Lobster may make our top 10 list of date night restaurants :)

Popular Posts