Happy Birthday Mama Jan!

Pan #2 of scotcheroos (minus the chocolate/butterscotch topping)

Kamden and Korby just loved playing with Lilly. They were so cute with her.


Janie loved my cousin Kaylee...I think this was the 2nd time she snuggled right up and fell asleep on her.

Kamden and Uncle Alex taking a nap :)

Uncle Alex pulled Lilly out of one of her fits with these glasses. I was surprised she'd keep them on. I need to get a pair for her to play with at church.

Did you know? Mama Jan (my mama) turned 62 today?!
Did you know? It was my brother Rob and Jackson who gave her the name Mama Jan? Rob always called her Mama and when Jackson came along he couldn't say "Grandma Jan" so he called her Mama Jan and she quickly became Mama Jan to family and friends.
We love you Mama Jan and hope you had a fun birthday!!


Comments

Natalie said…
I so love our Momma Jan! She is the best Momma anyone has ever had! If I had my own airplane or magical powers I would be with you now. Have a wonderful day and trip! Why didn't momma Jan go sledding with the grand babies?! :>

Popular Posts