2 Teeth!

This girl finally grew her first 2 teeth on the bottom this past week. She's already putting them to good use!

Mosiah 4:9


Tomorrow I head to University Hospital for a Dr appointment. I have spent the day trying not to feel anxiety over it. It should be pretty routine. No more ultrasounds until I'm 30 weeks. I'll have the glucose test tomorrow, which I hate. When I was pregnant with Emmy instead of the nasty orange drink they gave me a king size Snicker--I didn't hate the test that time :)
We're 26 weeks and little Kevin is as active as ever. I've noticed over the past few days my ankles are starting to turn to cankles--love those. I definitely feel like I've crossed over from the 2nd trimester to the 3rd!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the necklace! Did someone give it to you? Love you! Tricia

Popular Posts