Happy Saturday



Today brought some fun surprises...

Thanks to my parents for the thoughtful gift (see what's inside below) and to the Simisters for the beautiful flowers and thoughtful card. The outpouring of love for our family has been incredible and very humbling. One thing Kloe and I discussed earlier this week was our baptismal covenant and how part of that is helping to bear one another's burdens, and do those things for others that the Savior would do if he were here. I have absolutely felt the prayers, support of our family and friends and the love of the Savior and our Heavenly Father throughout the week. I've loved all the concerned and encouraging messages, emails, comments, etc. Thank you!


The big girls showing the little girls the ropes of Mario Kart on the old school Nintendo (I think they love this old thing as much as they love their Wii)...

This morning I watched my boys play together on the church basketball team. I have the nicest boys. Both are so kind and mild mannered. But when they're on the basketball court all bets are off! They play hard and aggressive! I love that they get a chance to play on the same team despite their age difference.



My parents stopped by this afternoon. In addition to the gift they brought my mom also had a bag of fabric. She makes sweet little blankets for all her grand babies. As soon as we find out the sex of the baby she lets us choose from her fabric collection. I have been eyeing her cute boy fabric for years. Most people think little girl clothes and other girl baby items are so cute and fun to shop for. I am just the opposite. I so love all the little boy stuff. I may or may not have a little collection I've been accumulating for the past several years.



My first thought was maybe we should wait to start any blankets. But that was followed up with the thought that of course this baby would need one of his Grandma Jan's blankets! So I had fun picking out the cutest little fabric. Thanks Mom!


I'm not sure how well you can read the words but they are perfect.

Our family is a circle of strength and love. With every birth and every union the circle grows...Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.



Comments

Popular Posts