Cookies, Kisses, and Questions

I thought I'd be a nice mom and have cookies waiting for the kids when they got home...

But they didn't come without a price :) On the back side of my love note there was a list of chores for each child before they could have any. I think all the kids but Emmy ended up with cookies.

Not many things better than open mouth kissies from Lilly!

Tomorrow I have my appointment with my new Doctor. We'll also have another ultrasound. I no longer look forward to those as it has seemed with each one the news gets bleaker. I have a list of questions for the Doctor with the most important one being --What do you see on the ultrasound that is right with our baby? They keep pointing out the problems with him but I know there are things that are normal so I'd like a little more information about the positive.

Comments

Josh and Juli said…
I hope you get something positive from the ultrasound. I liked what your son said in the other post about God's will. Whatever it is, He will help you get through everything. Thanks again for your faith and example.

Popular Posts