A Basket Weaver, Pie and a Punishment

Jackson has worked hard these last few years of high school...he's half way through his senior year and today he gets to start livin' the "good life". This Semester on B days he doesn't have to be to school until 9:20am and is done by 12:20pm.

He also waited until his senior year to take all his art credits. I told him he had to take at least one choir class in high school. I lost that battle--he's taking ceramics and 3-D art. He's brought home all kinds of homemade treasures...
I'm always finding fun little items around the house that he's made...
Best of all--he's pretty much a professional basket weaver!
My sister Kimmy came to see me today and brought me the most amazing pie!
Kimmy's Motto: When life gives you lemons make sour cream lemon pie (with the most amazing graham cracker crust). Yes, I ate that whole big piece by myself, and a lot more.
Kevin came up with a new punishment tonight for little girls who don't listen--I'll be implementing this one for sure!

Popular Posts