Joe's Farm Grill

Today I met up with my friend Kim who I have not seen since our Granger High School days over 20 years ago! We've been "blogging buddies" and facebook friends for a couple of years now so it was fun to see her and catch up!

We went to Joe's Farm Grill--which is featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. It was a fun place, I definitely recommend it!


I am not a burger girl but one of the dishes they are famous for is their Fontina Burger so I gave it a try and didn't hate it. I am a beet girl so I swapped out the fries for a beet salad. I missed the fries.


Kim got the Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Split Sandwich. In addition to the peanut butter and bananas it also had strawberries and chocolate chips and pineapple. She loved it and I wish I'd have got that too :)



Popular Posts