Road Trips

I am thankful for road trips! I love to get away, even if it is only for a day. At 6:30am Jackson, Lilly and I headed to Logan. Jackson had several appointments at Utah State University so we spent the day in Cache Valley.


Lilly Bug was a trooper! She and I spent the morning Christmas shopping while Jackson took a test. She loved being in the stroller and was great as we went from store to store to store. She was almost perfect on the campus tour we took with Jackson--except when she decided to cry with her outside voice in the Library of all places. Lilly loves Jackson...through the entire tour she kept reaching out to hold his hand. It was so cute!
I didn't get any more pictures which is sad because there were quite a few kodak moments. It was such a fun day and I loved spending it with my oldest and my youngest.


A love note to the children...

I've been asking for their lists for a couple of weeks now with no success--but as soon as I put my request (and a mild threat) in writing I received a list from everyone :)




Popular Posts