Round 1

We headed to Spanish Fork where Jackson's Rams were playing Maple Mountain.

Janie and Lilly have been loyal supporters the entire season!
We are in the play-offs, which means every game could be Jackson's last. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

The Rams played hard and Jackson did great! He averaged over 20 yards a carry. He also played a great defensive game. He's our favorite safety :)

Final: Highland 42 Maple Mountain 20


I'm pretty happy it wasn't his last game!
Next week we head to Cache Valley (the place where #8 joined the Beck family and where Kevin and I hope to move back to someday :) where we play the undefeated, first place Logan High School. Win or lose, I'll go home happy as we'll be heading to Mandarin Gardens in Logan after the game, for Tiny Spicy Chicken!



Popular Posts