The Great Pumpkin (aka Grandma Linda and Grandpa Dave) came today!

This awesome quilt (made by Grandma Linda, of course) was the best part of the loot!

Isn't it the cutest! Love the spider webs and minky fabric!

These were a dream...as always

Tonight was Sr. Night for the Rams. Kev and I got to go down on the field with Jackson for pictures...both my photographers (Meg and Steve) hadn't arrived yet so our Bones did his best...

The weather turned so cold this week. I went to the storage room to get Lilly a coat and found I had no coats to fit her--so odd, with 4 big sisters...so she's wearing Janie's 2T coat from last year. Check out her long arms :)

Not sure if it was the weather, Sr. Night, Papa Tom wearing his hat with a picture of Jax when he was 1, or a cute girl sitting in the stands cheering for
him, but he had his best game of the year!

3 Touchdowns and an interception...all in the first half of the game, woo hoo!

Only one more game for the season and then it's the play offs...almost seeing the end in sight. I'm trying not to think about it.