Drama at the Dentist

I have never had a child that has had trouble at the dentist until Janie...

Our visit 6 months ago did not go well and she didn't end up getting her teeth checked. I was determined to get them checked today so I held her screaming and crying. As soon as the assistant started cleaning her teeth she was fine.
Then we went through the entire ordeal again when the dentist came in to look at her. And once again as soon as he put his little mirror in her mouth she stopped crying and let him look at all her teeth. Unfortunately she has a couple of cavities. I can't imagine that will go well--which is why I'm letting Kevin take her back in a few weeks :)


And finally, a happy girl with a new tooth brush and sponge bob tooth paste.

Oh, and we can't forget Kloe and Gracie in the background sporting their Highland shirts. Today is sports day at school and it just so happens their dentist went to Highland so they scored not 1 but 2 prizes!


Comments

Popular Posts