Gracie's Fun BIRTHDAY & A Little Football

Our Gracie turned 7 today!

After school I took her and Kloe out to celebrate...
First stop: Build-A-Bear
Kloe was my easiest baby, hands down, but so far, Gracie is my easiest daughter, hands down. She reminded me a few months ago that Kloe got to earn a build-a-bear for practicing violin. Kloe was terrible about practicing...I had to constantly bribe her. Gracie on the other hand never complains about practicing. She'll even practice longer than she needs to so bribing her has never been an issue. But fair is fair so I told her if she practiced for 2 months she'd get a build-a-bear so today was the day!


The girls also spent their birthday money from Mama Jan and Papa Tom on clothes for their build-a-bears.


And then it was on to the Olive Garden.

Bread sticks, Alfredo sauce, Chocolate Cake and Pumpkin Cheesecake. The girls were in heaven!


Then we all met up to support Jax!

So many sisters!





Despite the fact that Highland shut out Clearfield, it was not a pretty game...

especially when #8 dropped the ball :(
Not pretty, not pretty at all.


Popular Posts