Brace Yourself...



Here I am in the 8th grade...any guesses as to what my nickname was?

Dorito Head...understandable

And here I am, about Emmy's age, with my new and improved teeth and hair-do and the coolest striped yellow shirt EVER!
Too bad they never told us in the olden days to never ever stop wearing your retainer or your teeth will move back!

BEFORE

I think my teeth started moving back in my late 20's. They aren't horrible but my bite is messed up and I have "pain issues" with my mouth that may or may not be related to the moving teeth. There are pros to having 4 kids in braces and 3 more to go...Dr Holman gave me a screamin' deal so here I go...back in the braces!




One of my better shots
Actually, from the looks of this picture my teeth look pretty good


Kloe and Dakota needed a check up so we all bonded and it was a great morning for everyone :)

And I missed taking one of me with the braces on...I will get one posted eventually.



Comments

Popular Posts