Teeth

What a day!

Took all 7 kids to the dentist this morning.


This was Janie's first check-up. Here she is watching Gracie get X-rays...


And here she is getting her own X-rays--so far so good, no freak-outs...



And here she is NOT happy about having her teeth cleaned...


Still not happy...


Really really not happy...


In the end...it didn't happen. But on the bright side she got a cute pink toothbrush and the X-rays showed no cavities...



Our afternoon was spent at the Orthodontist

Took 5 of the 6 kids to this visit...


Retainer check for Emmy

Retainer check for Kloe

Molds made for Kota

Molds made for Mom


Glad to have this day over :)

Comments

candice said…
Oh My!!! What a day!! I remember my mom checked us all out of school, we thought the dentist day was great! Now I realize why... it takes ALL DAY to get everyone through the dentist and orthodontist!! I am just trying to digest your bill for that day... YIKES!!

Popular Posts