I Am the Champion My Friends

We (and by we I mean Kevin, me, Jackson, Emmy, Dakota, Kevin's parents and his brother) love to play ROOK.

Tonight I won!

Kev and I won as a team in 2008 but I haven't won by myself since 2006. Sad.

The Rook winner gets the Rook trophy :) I put it in my kitchen window...where I love to look out at my partially obstructed mountain views (although from this picture they look completely obstructed). So now I have my mountains and my trophy to admire!

I asked Kloe to make sandwiches for tomorrow's lunches. She got Gracie involved, the two of them got silly and it resulted in a huge mess. I had to re-make most of the sandwiches and get all new sacks as they were covered in PB&J. I also had to count to 100 before speaking to them and I may or may not have sent Kloe to school with one of the sandwiches she made--covered with PB&J on the inside and the outside of the bread.

Popular Posts