Socks, Savers, Segways and Service...

Today was the first day I couldn't put my socks on by myself--I knew it was coming.
Kloe saw me struggling and immediately came over to help.
She told me she's a pro at putting on other people's socks--she sits next to a cute girl in her class who doesn't have any arms and helps her put her socks and shoes on several times throughout the day.

All the kids but Jackson had the day off.
Aunt Megan tipped Emmy off to the amazing deals that could be found at this store...

So she spent part of her day off shopping--she was not disappointed, who knew this would be her new favorite store!

While Em was bargain shopping the girls and I headed to the mall.
We got my ring cleaned, found some earrings for Kloe and did a little people watching.
(There are few things in life as entertaining as people watching)
Kloe won the prize for spotting the "Mall Cop"--we were disappointed he wasn't riding a Segway!


We finished the day at the temple.
I did initiatory work while Kevin and the kids did baptisms.
The temple was so busy!
We were there 2 hours and each of us were only able to do 5 names.
It's a great thing to be able to be a part of such an important work!


Popular Posts