The Snuggie...

also known as a Slanket or a Huggie...

Emmy's been wanting one of these for months.
I finally got her one.
She's been so excited about it she can hardly stand it.
She's a simple girl.
Doesn't take much to make her happy.
She picked this one because of the paisleys--she loves paisleys.
Her dad told her it was ugly--she told him she doesn't care what he thinks.
Her sisters think she's so cool in her Snuggie and now they want one too.
Today was pajama day at school.
She said she would have been a rock star if she'd have worn her Snuggie--but couldn't risk it getting dirty since it drags on the ground.

Comments

Natalie said…
Did I ever tell you that I would have loved to have a little girl named Paisley. Danial never liked it, but I LOVE it! And her huggie! She really is a princess!
candice said…
thanks for your excitement! Most people think I'm a little crazy! We'll be 60 when the house is finally empty again!!! Scott says that it's no big deal... 60 is the new 40!!! I always thought I'd have as many as you, but we missed a whole decade of good child bearing years so we'll take what we can get!!! Maybe when we're old and our eyesight is going we can team up to drive our kids to activities!!!

Popular Posts