My Favorite Helper and I Believe in Miracles

My little Gracie is my favorite helper.
Here she is making peanut butter cup cake.

She's always asking "What can I do to help mom?"
She's great at dishes, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, and dusting.
She's great company too!

I taught my last Sunday School lesson today (not my last ever, just until I'm back in the swing of things after the baby comes). The lesson was on miracles. Which has caused me to think a lot about miracles over the last couple of weeks.
We discussed many of the miracles Christ performed while he was on the earth as well as the fact that he performs miracles in the lives of each of us personally if we'll let him. It's all about faith--a power accessible to every one of us. If your faith is wavering read
Ether 12
it's my favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon on faith.



Comments

Natalie said…
PLEASE SEND ME THE RECIPE!!! I loved talking with you today and can't to see you!

Popular Posts