A Helper, Registration and Going Retro

Janie "helping" her Dad with homework...


Last week Jax registered for his Senior year.
Today Emmy registered for her first year of high school and Dakota registered for his first year of Jr. High. I'm just a little overwhelmed by it all!

Tomorrow is Retro Day at Emmy's school...

She spent part of the night putting together a very cool retro outfit.
I asked her "What exactly is retro?"
She told me it's the kind of stuff I wore in the late 80's and early 90's.
Too bad I didn't keep any of my cool retro stuff.


Comments

Leslie :~D said…
I hearin ya on the overwhelmed thing. Gabby graduates in 3 months. Sarah starts at the high school (10th grade), Ryan starts jr. high... and on down! So sad, yet fun at the same time.

Funny though, when I was Gabby's age, I never thought about how my parents felt about me growing up and graduating. It wasn't until my mom confessed to crying the whole drive from Rexburg back to L.A. that I realized how hard it must have been to lose both her girls in one drop off at college. Now I'm facing my oldest heading off into the world. So sad..................

Popular Posts