Dishes and Waffles...

#7 UPDATE: I've got less than 6 weeks until my due date.
All 6 kids were born early and 4 of the 6 came at 37 weeks.
The goal is to make it to March--which means I have to make it to week 38.
Why March?
Jackson's birthday is February 21st so basically, we're just trying to spread out the family parties.

In an effort to reduce my work load, I've got the girls loading the dishwasher--up until a few weeks ago they only did the unloading.
They are still in the "this is so fun!" stage...we'll see how long that lasts.


Tonight we officially turned Waffle Wednesdays over to Dakota (yes, today is Thursday, but due to circumstances beyond my control we couldn't have waffles last night--the kids LOVE their weekly waffle night so we moved it to tonight).
We make all kinds of waffles--chocolate chip, banana, blueberry, apple, strawberry...tonight Dakota made us cinnamon waffles. They were delicious!

Popular Posts