Baby Lilly's Birth Day

2:00am
On the way to the hospital
in a snow storm
contractions still 5 minutes apart



2:45am
Dilated to a 5

We played the waiting game while they gave me my antibiotic for strep B

Kevin wanted to make a McDonald's run but settled for donuts from the vending machine and cheese and bread sticks from my sister Megan's purse.


Dilated to an 8 and holding...
Megan tried to coax the baby down with a little Black Eyed Peas

...that didn't work so Kev and I tried a little Taylor Swift


Ready or not here she comes...and with only 4 pushes!

11:47am
Kevin's pretty much a professional cord cutter













2 + 18 years together = 9

A huge thanks to our Birth Photographer, my sister Megan!
I had never heard of birth photography until a couple of years ago and I wish I could have had all our births photographed like this one.
If you want to check out Megan's photography you can go
HERE
She works in the Salt Lake and Provo area.
She'll have more photos of Lilly posted in the next week or so.
If you happen to live in the Vegas area check out this birth photographer

Popular Posts