A Week Dedicated to the IRS and My Crockpot...

1:30pm
I forced Jackson to take Dakota to the movies.
Jackson prefers to spend his days off laying around doing almost nothing (he says it makes the day last longer).

Dakota was pretty happy with these 3-D glasses.
He's hoping they'll work with his Papa Tom's new 3-D TV!


3:30pm
Gracie and Kloe playing the very fun Hello Kitty game from Aunt Tami.

The Bad News: This is the week where I nest in my recliner with my computer and my QuickBooks program and finish up our business and personal tax stuff so I can deliver it all to the accountant on Friday.
Not my idea of a good time.
The Good News: Last night I noticed I'm starting to get cankles (that is not the good news, keep reading)--oddly, my right cankle was FAR worse than my left. It grossed the kids out. Anyway, as long as I keep my feet up, in my recliner, while I work on my Quickbooks, the cankles seem to keep to a minimum--that's the good news.

I decided to add some excitement to my week and pull out my new cookbook by my
favorite crockpotter
and try some of her recipes.
Tonight we tried the Pesto Lasagna.

This was our verdict...

Any meal that Janie finishes AND asks for seconds is a HUGE SUCCESS!
It was delicious.
Tomorrow we try Rootbeer Pork (anything with rootbeer has to be amazing).

Popular Posts