The Very Strong Boy and the Sleeping Beauties...


I can no longer go to Costco by myself.
Too many heavy items.
For a slice of pizza and a berry smoothie Dakota's the man!

He kept trying to lift the flatbed.
It had double the stuff on the other side.
The best he could do was about 3 inches off the ground--he thought he was pretty amazing.
He tells me, "Too bad Dad will never believe me".
I tell him, "Guess who has her camera in her purse?".


Dakota turned 12 not to long ago.
When the kids turn 12 they get the privilege and honor of doing their own laundry.
I finally got around to telling Emmy to go teach her brother how to do laundry...
just in time for me to replace his laundry with #7's laundry.

Aunt Tami gave Gracie this journal a couple of months ago.
She writes in it almost every day.


Yes, Kloe sleeps with that interesting little green guy she calls a puffle (apparently I am so clueless since I had never heard of a puffle until last month). She also sleeps in these gloves every night. Her poor hands are so dry so she cakes them with Eucerin lotion and then gloves up for the night.

I cleaned 2 closets today...here is the messier of the two.
BEFORE...


AFTER...




Popular Posts