Tami's Tea Party
We celebrated Aunt Tami's birthday today with our traditional tea party...
The girls spent part of the afternoon helping me with the preparations.
They begged to peel the boiled eggs...I hate peeling eggs, they loved it so maybe we'll have egg salad sandwiches more often now that I have my very own little peelers.
Even Jackson joined in this year--he cooked up some pizza rolls left over from his New Years Eve party as his little contribution.

As for nesting...I spent the day running errands and prepping for the party so I wasn't too productive around the house but I did order a 3rd recycle can
(which has been on my "to-do" list for the past 4 months).

As for nesting...I spent the day running errands and prepping for the party so I wasn't too productive around the house but I did order a 3rd recycle can
(which has been on my "to-do" list for the past 4 months).

