Sometimes they Surprise You...
Jackson and Emmy get to speak in Sacrament Meeting this Sunday.
I haven't had to remind, or nag, or bribe!
*******
It's been a productive day.
While I was nesting the husband snaked the clogged sink in the bathroom
(he's a man of many, many talents)
I didn't get any pictures because-
A-It's disgusting and
B-I was busy cleaning out this
BEFORE
AFTER
I was finished by noon and rewarded myself with a nap :)
Later I helped the husband with preparations for a big project he'll be starting next week!
You'll have to wait and see what it is but I will give you a hint...
Today Kloe told the husband--
"Dad, it will be so great, I bet you can make some friends!"
Later I helped the husband with preparations for a big project he'll be starting next week!
You'll have to wait and see what it is but I will give you a hint...
Today Kloe told the husband--
"Dad, it will be so great, I bet you can make some friends!"

