A Poem and a Song...

My brain gets mushier every day.
Today I started the dryer with nothing in it.
It only took me about 10 minutes to realize what I'd done, or should I say, not done.
Tonight it was just me and the girls at dinner.
Kevin was out taking his life into his hands towing a car off the freeway--Dakota went with him.
And Jackson was at baseball--yes, HS baseball training started today, in January.
Emmy started whining about how she had to write a poem for school...so I shared with the girls the one poem I have memorized about 2 frogs who fell into a deep bowl of cream...they were impressed at first, until I told them I didn't write it.
I also shared with them a song about lying I learned when I was little...My teacher told me I should never tell a lie, because the law will bring you trouble sure as pie, it's an awful thing to do and that's true as true as true you'll get caught and then you'll start to cry...I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me and not with me.


Gracie is going through this stage where she thinks a cool rag helps her go to sleep at night.
I'm going through a stage where laying in the recliner helps me sleep at night.




Popular Posts