Multiple Choice...

Take a guess as to what the husband is doing in this picture...

a. Writing an email
b. Doing some online shopping for fishing supplies
c. Creating his very own blog
d. Working on an English paper
e. Paying bills
f. Checking out fishing reports

If you chose c you would be right! :)

Seriously! He's putting together his very own blog for school--it's required.

Tonight at dinner when it was time for Kevin to share his High/Low for the day his High-was being the ONLY ONE in his math class to get the right answer on a problem AND he got extra credit for being such a beaner (do they still use that term?). (And by the way--it was a complete miracle that he even raised his hand to give an answer--he prefers to fly under the radar whenever possible) His Low-was when Dakota said, "Hey Dad, I'm learning that exact same stuff in my math class".

As for a nesting update...I cleaned out 7 drawers today in the kitchen. Only took me about 20 minutes and I was done by 8:30am. I remember last year when all I could handle was 1 or 2 in a day--if you'd like to take a walk down memory lane go HERE. I also dedicated about an hour to the IRS--I'm almost done with that little project! My morning was so productive that I took the afternoon off--did a little reading, took a cat nap, and watched the season premier of White Collar.

Popular Posts