The Husband's BIG Project...

Kevin started school today!
Or should I say, went back to school today.
We've known for a couple of years that he needed to look at closing the towing part of his business--which we'll be doing later this year.
Ever since we started feeling this way we've been praying about what he should do.
His wish list was a job that:
1. He would enjoy and be able to make a difference
2. Had good hours so he could spend as much time with the family as possible and
3. Had good benefits
(Notice, good pay was not on the list)
A few months ago everything came together and it was clear that he would go back to school to be a teacher.
FYI--He actually prefers we use the term EDUCATOR
He'll be an awesome Educator!
I'm proud of him for all his hard work over the past 10 years to put him in a financial position to be able to continue to support the family and go back to school.


The 3 oldest kids stayed right by his side to give him support through his first day of homework. By support I mean giving him a hard time--Jax asked him if the show Community would seem even funnier to him now.
As for nesting...today I attempted to tackle the closet in the office.
BEFORE...

I was just going to do 1/2 of the closet but got ambitious and started on the other half as well.
AFTER...
Didn't quite get the job done...I'll have to revisit this tomorrow.



Popular Posts