An Exciting Day!

Dakota picked up this book at the library...

He was reading through it today at school and was SHOCKED to see this picture...


of his dad (in the sexy red glasses), his dad's uncle (in the awesome tinted glasses), and his grandpa (in the most normal looking glasses of the 3).
He brought it home and showed all the kids--the little ones were impressed, the big ones got a good laugh over it.
We actually have that very book--I'm not sure why the kids have never noticed it.
Even more exciting than Dakota discovering his dad in the Jazz book was his mom getting to talk to Daryl Hoole today on the phone!
She has invited me to her home for lunch later this month!
I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET HER!

On a much less exciting note...today my nesting project was cleaning up the coat "hallway".
It got a little out of control over Christmas break.
BEFORE...
AFTER...

The husband says all these nesting projects are boring so I'll put them at the end of the post from here out :)





Popular Posts