Tired, Tattoos, and Trucks...

6:45am
The girls are exhausted from family scripture study this morning...

I guess it's understandable since we are currently studying the Isaiah chapters in the Book of Mormon :)


Janie showing off her tattoo...

She's all girl but she does like cars and trucks (especially Daddy's tow truck).
Just this week she started pronouncing truck correctly.
Up until now she's replaced the "tr" with an "f".
It was both funny and disturbing.


Today I cleaned the inside, outside and under the stove.

It was nothing compared to last year.




Comments

Jody said…
Congrats to Kevin on going back to school!

I have to tell you, it's funny that I inspired you to start blogging because you are the one motivating me to do better at it. I just love reading about what you guys are doing and I love that you blog about everyday stuff, instead of just big events. I'm seriously going to try...

Popular Posts