Tired Janie and CTR

1:00 church is rough on Janie.
No nap :(
She passed out at 4:30
And now she'll be up all night.

6:30pm--Janie sleeps right through Gracie's Family Night lesson.
(Dad did not sleep through Gracie's lesson)

Gracie prepared and gave a 1/2 hour lesson all by herself.
She taught us to CTR
Choose The Right...
by paying our tithing, obeying our parents, praying, going to church, and being kind to others.
She also pointed out that you can't just read your scriptures one day and think that's ok, you have to finish reading all of the scriptures and that will help you get back to Heavenly Father.


Comments

Natalie said…
I just taught this same lesson to my Primary 4 class. If I was Gracie's teacher I would be so pleased with her. That's my hope is that my kids go home and teach the gospel lessons they learn in class to their families!

Popular Posts