Project Thanksgiving--Day 30

I am thankful for...
GREAT FRIENDS
The above picture is of me and Marci getting ready to rock the Jr High at the school talent show with our very cool Aborigine dance!
Marci and I have been friends since the 4th grade. She lives just far enough away that I don't see her as much as I would like but she's always there for me. Just a few weeks ago I was telling her about my frustrations in trying to figure out a color for my front doors--kind of a silly thing but she knew it was important to me and dropped everything to come over and help me figure it out.


This would be Shelley and I in our dorm at the former Rick's College.
I met Shelley my freshman year. She was a huge blessing in my life at that time and continues to bless my life. It's been fun having babies together (although she stopped at #5 so now she just enjoys my extra ones). My favorite thing about Shelley is we "get" each other. We are on the same page about everything and aside from Kevin, no one can crack me up like she can and I love her sa much!
And to all the other great friends in my life--so glad to have you as friends :)

Popular Posts