Project Thanksgiving--Day 29

I am thankful for...
TENDER MERCIES
I never thought much about the tender mercies in my life until I heard THIS talk.
Since then I've made a concentrated effort to look for them...I've been amazed at how frequently they occur. A couple of years ago I began recording these blessings in my journal. I'm so glad I did as I'm sure I would have forgotten many of them.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude when I think about the Lord's hand in my life and the life of my family. His tender mercies remind me that he is real, he knows me, and he wants to help me with the big and the little things life throws my way.



Every Christmas season I'm on the look out for more ways to include Christ in our Christmas activities. A few days ago I came across this book by one of my favorite authors. She gives some great suggestions on teaching our families about the nativity. I'm excited to add them to our Christmas traditions!

Comments

Popular Posts