Project Thanksgiving--Day 28

I am thankful for...

THE PRIESTHOOD
The life-size snowman has nothing to do with the priesthood but I thought it was fitting to post given all the snow that has dumped on us today...and is still dumping.


Today I witnessed my sweet boy Dakota pass the sacrament for the first time.
He looked so handsome in his suit and cowboy boots (he's always loved cowboy boots).
He also passed the microphone for fast and testimony meeting and then headed out into the snowy cold weather to collect fast offerings with Jackson.
He was so excited to be a part of it all and told me when he got home that he likes his new responsibilities and did not miss all that singing in primary :)
In addition to their church responsibilities both boys spent the morning, and then the late afternoon shoveling our walks and the neighbors walks.
No time for watching football today--and I don't think they missed it.
They are learning what priesthood service is about and are growing up to be such great young men.


Popular Posts