Project Thanksgiving--Day 21

I am thankful for...

WONDERFUL PARENTS
We lured my parents over tonight for Sunday dinner and Dakota's Deacon ordination.
Little did they know that there would be a big surprise party for them later that night!



Mom and Dad celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary next month!
My brother Rob and his family are in town for Thanksgiving so we decided to celebrate a few weeks early.
They were both pretty shocked--in fact it took my dad a few seconds to process the whole thing.

We put together a scrapbook with 40 years worth of family highlights!
It's crazy to think their family started with 2...and now we're up to 42 (with 2 more on the way).


The grand kids had a great time, I love that they all love each other so much.


Thanks Mom and Dad for being great parents and blessing your kids with a great marriage.
We love you!






Comments

wishesUT said…
What a fun surprise for your mom and dad! You've had a great, action packed week. And good luck with cooking that turkey (I've never done one either).
Carley said…
Seriously 42 grandkids??? Wow, that's incredible. Next time my mom is in awe of her 18, I'm gonna rattle off that number!

Popular Posts