Project Halloween--Day 29

All the kids but Jax had the day off school today...
I should have made big fun plans for the kids but I didn't.
The day started off pretty ordinary.
French Toast Friday...although Janie and I opted for Oatmeal.

A trip to Lowes, Home Depot...
the bank...


and Costco.

My girls LOVE Costco.
Especially when Grandma Jan takes them.
She stops at ALL the samples.
I figured since it was their day off, the least I could do was stop at ALL the samples, just like Grandma Jan.
Costco had a fun treasure hunt for the kids.


Janie was a big fan of all the stickers.

My favorite sticker came from the Costco Pharmacy...


Does it get any better than lunch at Costco?



And then on to Walmart...

The girls didn't see this witch until she started moving.
She gave them quite the scare and they couldn't stop giggling.


While Kev and I were out for our date night the kids attempted to make this gingerbread haunted house...the icing wouldn't harden and it fell apart so they switched to carving pumpkins...


It went much better than the haunted house.


Not bad for an ordinary day.

Popular Posts