Project Halloween--Day 22

Today was THE BIG DAY!
It was also French Toast Friday...
great way to start a Friday (and get rid of all the ends of the bread :)

We went in at 9am for the ultrasound but decided not to tell anyone until we could tell the kids.
It isn't as easy as you would think to get all 6 kids together at once.
Between school, football practice, and Kloe had a fun Achievement Day Halloween party her Papa Tom took her to...


We didn't all come together until about 8:30pm for the BIG announcement...

It was a shocker.
I was sure it was a boy.
But then I was sure Janie was a boy, so what do I know?

It's no secret the husband was hoping for a boy.
With Dakota turning 12 next month and Jackson a Jr in High School Kev's football days are winding down...another boy would bring him lots and lots more football!

It looks like Kevin has decided to stick around, for now anyway.
He doesn't want to leave his boat.
(And he won't admit it, but seriously, he can't live without me)
And he did say that even with having another girl, the boat deal was still TOTALLY worth it :)

Thankfully Baby Girl Beck #5 looked completely healthy!
How fun that I get to have 5 girls and 2 boys, just like my Mama!


Comments

cathi6 said…
YAY! More hair for you to do, more emotions, more hairspray, more boy trauma, more weddings, MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Leslie :~D said…
Fun times! Congrats! Why would Kevin leave you? It's HIS fault it's a girl, not yours! haha!
Natalie said…
Looks like you'll be comin' to washington for some more GIRL bonding time!!! I'm thinking that she should be named after me, seeing that I will be her favorite aunt!
Meggara said…
now you just need to get mom's hair and you are set!!
Jenny said…
Yay for another girl! How fun for Janie to have a little sister! Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys!

Popular Posts